Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight!

On Fri. me and some of the girls from my family went to go see Twilight! We've all read the books and were excited to go. I know there are some mixed feelings out there about the movie but we all really liked it. I know I'm going to see it again. After the movie we all went out to eat and talked about all the difference's between the book and movie. It was way fun. And I have to give Joel thanks for that night cuz he offered to have all the kids that didn't go to the movie over to the house for a little party of their own. Of course Matt (Sarah's hubby) brought Davis and helped out to. Joel's a stud!!

8 comments:

tamrandfamily said...

Yes, Thanks Joel for watching Carson...he had soo much fun!
Love ya-

Barbara said...

What a fun thing to do! I'm looking forward to going with some of my friends (Dave would NEVER) You all look great and like your enjoying yourselves.

Jennie Talbot said...

Saw the movie too, but I can't decide if I loved it over the book. It was worth the eight bucks though! Tell Joel that he can be thankful for all of the hours that he babysat my kids when he was younger. I take credit for him becoming the wonderful babysitter that he is today! Hee Hee, good times, huh Joel? Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

Randalls said...

It was just too much fun listening to everyone "oohing" over Edward! I really liked it! We have fun together don't we?

Dellany Higby said...

You ladies are too cute!

Becca said...

It was a lot of fun! I can't wait to go see it again. And joel even though I don't have kids thanks.

matt and sarah said...

Cute picture! You'll have to get me a copy. We'll have to take Joel and Matt to see it so they can get some pointers from Edward ;).

lins.e said...

did you like it? I couldn't decide, edward was weird, sometimes he was cute, but most the time not so much. Ah well. I miss you too... everyday I think about calling you, but my kids take just about every minute of my time latley. So I will try soooooon