Sunday, July 19, 2009

Carter's Birthday!

Well Carter turned 3 on May 6th! I know that was awhile ago but I wanted to make sure it was on here.
We had a swimming party at my parents. As you can see Carter got a lot of trucks and loved it. He was so cute when he was opening presents he would keep sayin "oh my goodness I love it" or "oh it's my favorite thank you". It was so sweet!
His scooter which he loves!
The best thing he said when he was getting presents was when Joel came out with his new bike. Carter said "Oh my gosh, I can not believe it" then he jumped of his chair and ran to it. It was so freakin funny that everyone was laughing!
And of course a truck cake!! It turned out to be a great party. Thanks to everyone that came!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

He is getting so big! Cute pics!

Mary Ellen said...

OMG, look at that smile he is SOOO HAPPY! You know, happy kids have GREAT parents. Good job, you're doing well.

Becca said...

Hahaha "Oh my gosh I can't believe it" Gets me everytime!!