Friday, September 5, 2008

The Last 6 to 7 months

I figured since I just started blogging I would put in a bunch of stuff that has happened over the last 6 or 7 months so everyone has something to look at! So here ya go!


For July 4th we went up to my family cabin for the weekend. They have lots of fun stuff at the park like the "big big slide" as Carter called it. And the race that Becca and I got killed in by all the little kids. Carter loved the fireworks this year too!


















Carter got his 1st haircut!! I know, he's like his mom and doesnn't have much hair so it took till he was 2 to have enough hair to cut. He was awesome though. I think cuz he see's me working on other people so he was excited to get his turn.















We didn't miss one Boston game during the playoffs since that's Joel's team. But it was so cute cuz when the game would get close Joel would get nervous and stand up. So Carter would go over by him and stand there with them. My men are so cute! Joel was pretty stoaked when Boston won!!!!



Carter is 2!! On his birthday (may 6th) we took him to the Hill Air Force Museum cuz he loves planes. He kept saying "pwane, pwane!" It was fun!





For his birthday Joel and I got him a little four wheeler. It was so funny cuz when he pushed the button to go, he hadn't learned how to turn yet so he kept running into everything.



Back in April we went to Disneyworld. It was way fun. Carter loved seeing all the characters. He ran right up to the little einsteins. Just like they were his best friends.















12 comments:

matt and sarah said...

Deb your blog looks awesome! You did such a good job! ;)

Becca said...

Yay! I am so glad you have a blog now! It looks really good! The picture with carter and joel watching the game it so cute.

tamrandfamily said...

Yeah Debra...You are blogging!! Those pictures are so cute!! Your blog looks great!!

tamrandfamily said...

I was looking at the pictures from the 4th. You and Maddy both are biting on your tongues! So the Randall trait...So cute! And I had to laugh about Carter and his truck...remembering him running into the walls and then so hilarious when he "parked" it under the desk. He is adorable!

The Meads said...

Welcome to blogland, Debra
Carter is so big! Great pictures, looks like life is good:)
love ya

lins.e said...

yay I can't tell you how excited I am you have a blog now.. Dax was lookin at your pics with me and he kept sayin "a see dub now" I tell ya deb he's got a giant crush on you... soooo funny. We need to hang out sooooooon. I still have your b-day present to give ya, I know i'm LAME!!!

tamrandfamily said...

Carter is so cute and grownup hes so cute i had so much fun with him at cousin camp i love the picture that has him getting his hair cut he is adorable!!!! :)
Love Madalyn

Barbara said...

Welcome to blogland Debra!!!! I was just talking to Amberly, telling her how much I loved it because we can see you all at the touch of a button and keep updated on everything!! Yeah! Warning: It may become addicting! Love ya, Aunt Barb

The Todd's said...

Aunt Barb I am trying to add you but it says your blog is private so add me so I can view your blog too!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Yay! You've joined the blogging world! Your blog is cute and it's so fun to see what you and your little family are up to. Carter is such a cute little (well not so little anymore) guy.

Amberly said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Welcome to blogland. It's so fun and it will be fun to see what you guys are up to. Your little guy is so cute!!! I love all your pics!

Dellany Higby said...

Cute blog!! I can't even believe how big and handsome your little "baby" boy is! Post often so we can see that little munchkin a whole lot more, and you two cuties as well.