Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nate Leaves

Well Nate left today. It was a pretty rough day. I know some people think I'm being a baby. But I've gotten really close to Nate and I'm just going to miss him. Of course when we were all saying bye we were all crying. Nate did find a way to make us laugh. At lunch we were joking that you can tell who the new missionaries are cuz they look like a dear in head lights. He was pulling faces to show us what he meant. But after he said bye to all of us he looked back as he was walking off and gave us that look. We all laughed a little. It was so Nate. I'm so proud of him and he's going to do a great job. Love Ya Nate!
Doesn't he look so cute with his name tag!!

4 comments:

Becca said...

He is one good looking missionary. It was very sad today. But I am so proud of him. I decided Phil and I will have to come over more so we can hang out.

tamrandfamily said...

Can I come too?? I will even bring my own food :) This whole week has been pretty amazing, and emotional! :) My heart goes out to you guys, Nate has spent A LOT of time at your house the last couple years, it's gonna be pretty quite at your house. Hang in there! Love you...

Randalls said...

What an emotional weekend! I am so grateful that he has been able to spend so much time with you and that he feels so close to you! We have a lot of good memories of Nate, don't we and we will have many more as we share his mission experiences with him.

Moody Family said...

hey! just blog surfing and came across your blog on Brooke's blog. Thought I would drop in and say hi!