Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nate's Farewell

Nates farewell was really good. We are always joking around with Nate. So in church when he spoke I was very impressed. He sounded so mature and so ready to serve a mission. He did so good. I'm so pround of him. Tonz of people came to. And of course a bunch a girls. It was a really fun day. But of course there was a lot of tears.

I had been trying to get a cute pic of Nate and Carter for like a week or 2. Every time I try this is what happens. Nate thought it'd be funny to pretend like Carter was crying cuz he was going to miss Nate so much. So Nate pretended he was crying cuz he was going to miss him to.
The night Nate got set apart I finally got a good pic of Carter and him! That was the last night Carter and Nate saw each other. It was way sad for me to have Nate say bye to Carter. Carter doesn.t get it of course. He loves Nate so much!

3 comments:

Becca said...

YAY you finally got the picture... it's a cute one too.

matt and sarah said...

That is a cute pic of Nate and Carter, but I like the crying one better. Its classic!

tamrandfamily said...

I am sooo glad you finally got a picture of Carter smiling..he is such a cute stinker!! I love our family!!!!!